Volunteer with Us
At Our Just Future, community comes first. That’s why we work directly within our communities to counter poverty by offering people the tools to meet their needs. As we build opportunities for our participants to re-enter the workforce, access low-income housing, and obtain emergency shelter care, we also depend on an amazing and diverse group of volunteers to help strengthen our programs.
It doesn’t take a lot to get involved. Here are a few socially distanced ways to contribute.
- Donate needed items to our shelters and affordable-housing programs by donating to our wish lists.
- Cook and deliver a dinner or sack lunch for shelter residents.
- Cook and deliver a dish to contribute to one of our drop-off shelter potlucks.
- Host a donation drive for residents in shelter or affordable housing (download flyers for our winter outerwear drives or canned food drives to share with your friends!).
- Contribute funds – it’s what makes our work possible.
- Sponsor a welcome home kit for families newly moving into housing.
- Sponsor a shelter dinner in partnership with a local restaurant.
All Volunteer Opportunities
Join Our Next Volunteer Open House
More dates coming soon!
For more information on who we are and what we do, find the program that resonates most with you.
Up to 40 families live at Lilac Meadows while they seek permanent housing.
Up to 90 people who identify as women, nonbinary or genderqueer live here — with a pet if they have one.
LearnLinks creates culturally appropriate academic support & personal growth opportunities.
Low-income and very-low-income families need extra support right now.