Your support provides lasting and effective solutions to housing insecurity
We coach folks into careers so they can have long-term financial and housing stability.
Together we can address all sides of housing instability and support our community!
Housing insecurity is its own crisis. With rents high and climbing higher, and wages not keeping pace, many of us live at risk of eviction. That’s why your support matters, so we can address all sides of this problem!
When our team works with folks to overcome housing insecurity, we do it in effective and lasting ways:
- We build affordable housing so more families have access to apartments in our region.
- We help pay the rent when people’s income isn’t enough. A few hundred dollars can be the difference in making rent – or facing eviction.
- We coach folks into careers so they can have long-term financial and housing stability.
- We contribute to overdue utility bills when families face shut-offs, which too often lead to eviction. Heat, water, and light are basic human rights.
- We work one-on-one with renters to overcome the many additional challenges that stand in the way of long-term housing security, like accessing living-wage work, education, and training or having flags on a background check.
Can you help fuel our work again today? It takes a village to house a city, and financial support is an important way to show up.
Thank you for your ongoing support in building a more just tomorrow.
— All of us at Human Solutions
PS – Monthly donations help us out by providing a steady source of funding. Please consider becoming a monthly donor to make an ongoing impact!