Join Human Solutions to hear what’s happening in the community to solve our community’s homelessness and housing crisis. We’ll have our Executive Director and Emergency Services Director on hand to share their expertise and answer your questions. Our goal is to connect with people in our community who seek a compassionate solution to a humanitarian crisis.
- Who: Anyone interested in understanding and solving homelessness in our community.
- Where: Stark Street Station, 6049 SE Stark St, Portland, OR.
- When: Wednesday, August 7, 2019 from 6 to 8 PM (program begins at 6:30, settle in and grab food from 6-6:30).
- Food/Drink: Stark Street Station has beer/wine, sweet treats and light dinner fare for purchase (lasagna, pot pies, quiche).
- RSVP: Not required, just drop in!
- Questions? Contact Lisa Frack, Human Solutions: 503.548.0282 or email@example.com.