Quarterly Volunteer Orientation
Join us Saturday, April 17
We hope you can join us for our quarterly Zoom orientation for current and prospective volunteers! It’s a casual time to meet our team, connect with each other, learn about Human Solutions (and our trauma-informed care approach) and find out about upcoming volunteer needs and opportunities. Here are the details:
- WHEN: Saturday, April 17, 9:30 – 10:30 AM
- WHERE: On Zoom, of course! (Click the event link when the time comes. Learn to use Zoom here.)
- WHY: Because we like connecting with you and it’s a great way to meet others and know what’s going on. And, we figure you might want to build ties with Human Solutions’ broader work in the community – we do a lot!
- WHO: Current, past and prospective volunteers!
- RSVP: Not needed – just show up!
- WIN THE RAFFLE: Anyone who attends is entered to win a lovely bottle of Winderlea wine (if that’s your jam) and a copy of Dr. Ibram X. Kendi’s book How to Be an Antiracist.
We sure hope to see you there!